The following activities will help participants to learn about the nature of compassion and how to demonstrate empathy and compassion towards others. They will learn that there are many different ways of showing compassion and even small actions can make a big difference.
- If you show love to your neighbor he/she will show love to you.
- ‘Love and compassion are necessities, not luxuries. Without them, humanity cannot survive.’ – Dalai Lama
- Everything has its beauty but not everyone sees it.
- If you want others to be happy, practice compassion. If you want to be happy, practice compassion – Dalai Lama
- Fear grows out of the things we think; it lives in our minds. Compassion grows out of the things we are, and lives in our hearts.
- No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted.