The following activities will help the participants learn and value what it means to respect others. Participants will understand how to speak and behave in a way that is respectful to everyone regardless of their age, ethnicity, culture, religion or gender.
- In Sri Lanka, everyone is a Sri Lankan irrespective of ethnicity, religion or language barriers.
- We are united by the reality that all cultures are distinct and individual.
- There is no respect for others without humility in one's self.
- I speak to everyone respectfully, regardless of their profession.
- Being respectful of each other and their views, will lead to fewer disputes.